Adult Orthodontic Treatment – Holden, MA
It’s Never Too Late for a Straight Smile
Did you know that as many as one out of every five orthodontic patients in the United States is an adult? This means that despite braces often being associated with middle school, it’s never too late for a straight smile! At Witt Orthodontics, PC, Dr. Davis Witt offers a selection of treatments that are specifically designed to align your teeth without compromising your professional image. If you’re looking for a more confident, attractive, and functional smile, call our orthodontic office today and schedule your consultation for adult orthodontic treatment!
Why Choose Witt Orthodontics, PC for Adult Orthodontic Treatment?
- Experienced Orthodontist Who Respects Your Time
- Accepts & Maximizes Most Major Dental Insurances
- Flexible, No-Interest Financing Offered
The Differences Between Adult & Childhood Orthodontics
The main reason why orthodontic treatment is often recommended during childhood and adolescence is because the bones in the jaw and mouth haven’t finished developing. As a result, they can be guided into new positions more easily. An adult’s bones are more firmly set, making orthodontic care take longer in most cases. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean your teeth can’t be shifted into healthier, more attractive positions.
Our Adult Orthodontic Treatments
Although we of course offer traditional braces, we also provide alternatives that are meant to seamlessly fit into your day-to-day life. These include:
- Clear ceramic braces – This option corrects a variety of orthodontic issues just as effectively as traditional braces. However, it involves tooth-colored brackets made of clear ceramic, making its appearance much subtler.
- Clear aligners – Rather than using metal brackets and wires at all, Clear Aligners shifts the teeth with see-through plastic trays that are basically unnoticeable when worn.